1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Update New album of our SD-sized Bespaq furniture available for viewing

Oct 22, 2009

1. Hi Everyone! Since I know everyone wished to see more in-depth pictures of the Bespaq furniture line we carry with BJD's, I am endeavoring to take pics of all of our large scale Bespaq that is SD-sized. I currently have about over 40 pics available for viewing in our webshots album, MinisontheMove. Here is the link-

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/575201546zhWKPy?start=0

But to give you a 'Sneak' peek- I have a few pics to show here. My friend Suanne (known as Badpossum here on the board) graciously has allowed her Elfdoll Sooah bjd (Darla) to reside here with me at the shop while I take a variety of pics of her enjoying the furniture. I have endeavored to put her & the furniture in an actual room scene, so if you have questions, feel free to pm me or email me at kingwilliamminiatures@verizon.net

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I still have loads of more pics to upload, into this album. I have tried to picture a certain amount of the furniture as it was meant to be displayed together, according to its design/period. Hopefully tomorrow I will have more pics uploaded as I am currently working on taking shots of Darla with the piano set in her size.

Any questions on dimensions of the furniture, please pm me or email me, I will be more than happy to email you those answers. Better yet- bring your dollies to try out the furniture at the shop!:lol: