1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Gold Label BJD Wigs from Monique, NEW PICS LAST PAGE

Feb 17, 2006

1. Monique has allowed me to announce a brand new line for BJD's, The GOLD LABEL. New cutting edge styles for our dolls. These new wigs are made from a totally different fiber which is incredible. Soft and brushable, fantastic rich colors, multicolor highlites, this fiber is not like anything else out there. These wigs also have a new lightweight stretch cap fitted exactly to our precious dolls. I will have these shown below and more, in several colors within days. Look for them at www.jpopdolls.net this weekend for pre-order or email me or call your local Monique Gold Label distributer. Priced at only $24.95 for 8-9, $21.95 for 7-8 and $19.95 for 6-7. Monique's Gold label is the new standard in BJD wigs and accessories.
      The Boys
      [​IMG],[​IMG]

PARIS

[​IMG]

GINGER

[​IMG]

FAITH

[​IMG]

2. I love the Faith wig...is it different tones of color too?

*Is that Kyrie? She's so gorgeous!*

3. yes it has different tones, there is also a dark version, these wigs also look great on the guys like hound

4. Yay! I've been looking for a size 9/10 wig with a modern style & highlights for my girl Circe, as she gets all super-long wigs SO messy, SO fast, but looks a bit gloomy in really short ones. I'm hoping for a shoulder-length or bobbed highlighted red-ginger wig.

Might you have something like that?

So cool! I'm always checking your auctions :D

Lucy

5. First yes that is my lovely Kryie by Soom in default makeup, on the shoulder length and bob styles: those syles are coming in from my JPOP line later this week too. Pm or email me for ordering.
      This week the following are coming in: But many more colors on the way too. Also here is my Soah wearing Pretty Girl in 7-8. The cap is new and although very stretchy also super hugs the head.
      [​IMG]

PARIS super straight with blunt ends
      HONEY BLONDE WITH WHITE BLONDE AS SHOWN
      8-9 AND 7-8

GINGER long full soft waves
      8-9 AND 7-8
      CARROT AS SHOWN
      GOLDEN STRAWBERRY
      LIGHT PEACH BLONDE WITH WHITE HIGHLIGHTS
      STRAWBERRY WITH MILK BROWN HIGHLIGHTS
      MILK BROWN WITH HONEY BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS

PRETTY GIRL no bangs long front and back layers
      8-9 AND 7-8
      BLACK
      BLONDE

FAITH long layered bands and long layers
      8-9 and 7-8
      CARROT WITH STRAWBERRY HIGHLIGHTS
      HONEY BLONDE WITH WHITE HIGHLIGHTS

6. just email me at [email protected] state the size and name and I will hold one for you, I am shipping this Thursday and Friday

7. Will you ever be getting any of these in silver or white?

8. the Honey blonde with white is very white, pure white will come in later, hmm silver I can make that request and get some. I am getting true silver in another style this week, pm me if interested

9. I have been looking for a size 6-7 in a red tone. Do you have that ? was hoping for a coppery red. I hope that there will be lots of styles and red colors for 6-7 !! :) and some ringlet wigs for the same size in different colors.

10. yes I made sure they got the 6/7, they are not in this shipment but are on the way in fantasy and red tones, you won't believe your eyes

11. I just checked the site, but they're not up....do you know when we'll be able to order them? Thanks!

12. Hi my IT person is still out, but you can order them just by emailing me, at [email protected]. I will get the shipment this Thursday or Friday and I will ship out immedietly

13. Any chance Ginger will be made in black? That's exactly the type of wave I've been looking for!

14. Hi yes it will come in black, maybe this shipment but I am not sure, I will know more this week, Hi Sheri, I have taken up the motto, "why resist temptation, it is never ending"

15. I love the mixed colours! I just wish there was a 9-10 size to fit my melon-headed girl... 8-9 just won't stay on her, even with velcro.

Lucy

16. if you REALLY want to get an 8-9 wig to fit on a proper 9 head.. snip the elastic CAREFULLY just behind the ear both sides.. then hit it with fraycheck... be CAREFUL not to cut the hair weft.

Done this a lot.. it works great, I got the hint from a porcelain doll restorer

Be well

Carol
      with TWO melon headed girls :/

17. This 8-9 will fit your melon head, I have Roxy head which is bigger than Lishe, Soony who has a melon head and volks sd10 Ryo and yes all these fit them, the cap is thinner than other wigs, where the part is it's made of material that looks like skin and its very stretchy

18. Oh! Thank you very much!

Could you possibly post some more pics, saying which colour-combinations are which? I'm looking for a red wig with blonder highlights, & would like to know which one is most striking :D

Lucy