1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW MINI doll by LTLINE - WEBSITE NOW LIVE

Mar 21, 2005

1. They now have the website up http://www.ltline.com/ a Korean site.

I think they are about 10 inches?

There are 3 dolls to select from Anne, Zion and Daisy.
      I can't tell the difference between Zion and Daisy however except for wigs and painting.
      Also I can't see any body options for jointed or none jointed as someone mentioned below.

Here is a post from the site:
      Here's lates news posted on LT Line website about overseas buyers:

Hello.

Thank you for visiting our web site.

Currently, we are ready to open our English web site.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Please ask [email protected] if you want to buy from foreign country.

Please fill in your name, address, phone number and your type.

We are using PAPAL for your payment method. We also have 三井住友銀行 for Japanese and

it is very convenient for checking your receipt.

We inform you that there's a difference between yen and dollar because of won dollar

exchange rate.

Thank you.

2. She is cute :D

3. I like her better with brown hair :D

4. Lovely I want one
      I love her big eyes *_*

5. Aw, she´s adorable!

6. She is cute :D Such big eyes :chibi

7. Hey Cacau, she looks like a little bitty Choco!

8. Cute face, but I'm not too wild about the makeup. *considers* I think she needs some pinkish, glossu lips.

9. yes for sure.

She would be much cuter even with different makeup and wig I think!

10. She IS cute!! :D :D I agree with some of you though... she needs a different face-up. But so kawaii!!!

Rachie

11. Anyone got hold of their website yet?
      Maybe someone from DOA were bidding and are able to get info about the site for us.
      Thanks!

12. What a sweet face this little one has!!

Congrats Miss Treelore!
      --Pam *wants to see pics.*

13. Aw, these are cute. I noticed from looking at both the YJ auctions mentioned, that there are 2 styles of bodies on these 24cm dolls. One is jointed and the other isn't. I think I prefer the look of the unjointed torso.

Can't wait to find a website for them and see how much they cost AND if they are going to sell internationally.

Vicki J., Ohio

14. They now have the website up http://www.ltline.com/

There are 3 dolls to select from Anne, Zion and Daisy.
      I can't tell the difference between Zion and Daisy however except for wigs and painting.
      Also I can't see any body options for jointed or none jointed as someone mentioned below.

You can buy them on the site. I do not see any english shopping ability.

Looks like the site is Korean I think there are two people on the board that take commission to buy?

15. omgah! the cuteness!! they are all so adorable - but i think zion is my favorite <3<3 *WANTS ONE*

16. Crescent can buy dolls in Korea?

17. Korea OH! I presume as the doll was on auction by the company on Yahoo Japan it was a japanese company I have been too busy to take the time to really look at the site itself.

Sorry no he will not. We have two people that will however.

I forget who they are anyone?

18. Someone on OSF (sorry to whoever it is, I don't remember your name) e-mailed asking if they are going to accept international orders. They said that they will, but it is going to take 4-5 days to set up their Paypal account. Yeah for accepting Paypal!

I'm assuming that those of us wanting to order will just need to send them an e-mail since I couldn't figure out how to become a member on their website.

Dechelle

19. Here's lates news posted on LT Line website about overseas buyers:

Hello.

Thank you for visiting our web site.

Currently, we are ready to open our English web site.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Please ask [email protected] if you want to buy from foreign country.

Please fill in your name, address, phone number and your type.

We are using PAPAL for your payment method. We also have &#19977;&#20117;&#20303;&#21451;&#37504;&#34892; for Japanese and

it is very convenient for checking your receipt.

We inform you that there's a difference between yen and dollar because of won dollar

exchange rate.

Thank you.

Question:
      1) When you're filling out info for Membership, what does it mean by Residence Registration Number ? *It's located beneath your Name*

2) Registration Translation for Member Join:
      Member ID * >>>> Zero (small letter) / number 4~9 characters
      Password *
      Password confirmation
      Name *
      Residence registration number * <<< what's this ?????
      Home address * (Detailed address) *Requires accurate entry do as a favor for shipping*
      Transformation number * <<< Phone number
      E-mail *
      Stipulation contents <<< Users agreement <<< Click LEFT box at bottom for OK/YES when done