1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW NARIN DOLL - Incredible treasure trove of news for HOLIDAY ORDERS!

Nov 11, 2009

1. [​IMG]

Hello everyone!
      The Narin Creative company of Korea has reformed, and it's great news for doll collectors.

The Creative has taken over, and they have listened to you-- the fans. Bimong has said lately, "I'm on fire!" And he's literally working around the clock to make you all the things you wanted for Narae and Narin. He and I have been on the Internet phone for hours every day, chatting together in a combination of English, Korean and Japanese.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      We're pleased to open up holiday orders with the following new options:

MATTE RESIN returns in white, beige, and tanned colors. We will be offering French resin again in the near future.

NEW faces for Narin and Narae 43 and Narin and Narae 60

(see them in posts right below this.. and Narin Butterfly is right here!)
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

NEW NARAE DREAMER 60cm HEAD
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

NEW HAND OPTIONS for Narae 43. You can't believe these hands. They are spectacular.

NEW LARGE BUST option for Narae 43 and Narae 60

TWO JOINT OPTIONS- "Classic two-part" and "New two-part"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FIREFLY and DANDELION have new versions:
      "Firefly Bandy" and "Dandelion Mindulrae" They are adorable.

We have TWO casting places working for us now, so no more delays.

FREE MP3 Doll Accessory for every doll order is our HOLIDAY 2009 GIFT.
      This iPod-like player includes a headset with ear buds. Incredibly detailed and this is made by hand in a Korean accessory studio, not a factory.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      HOLIDAY DELIVERY - We will be sending in orders in two holiday periods:

** PLEASE ORDER BY NOVEMBER 14 if you really, really need it there before Christmas. Direct shipment from Korea with your best chance. Please use this deadline if you live in a country with difficult customs or if you really need it by the 24th of December.

**PLEASE ORDER BY NOVEMBER 20 if you really want it before Christmas but you are willing to take a risk it could get hung up in Customs. Direct shipment from Korea.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      If you have questions or need assistance ordering, please contact us via our customer service email: [email protected]
      Joan, our customer service nicelady, will be there to help you every step of the way.

Keep coming back and refreshing this thread because I have so many photos to show you..

thanks so much!
      Catrina

OK.. here come the photos.. we wil have them up soon at www.dollfair.com

2. This is Bimong today... yay, we can talk together on SKYPE in Japanese and a little English!
      I don't speak Korean much.. Bimong and I have been working together now nearly 5 years.

[​IMG]

WELCOME TO A WORLD PREMIERE HERE ON DEN OF ANGELS!!

[​IMG]

New Narae hand options.. along with the fact you can choose the old "Classic" style too, if you wish.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

NEW HANDS for Narae 43...
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      Here is a photo of two Classic Narae hands.. one on the left is tanned French resin,
      one on the right is tanned matte resin, which is Korean urethane.

NEW NARAE 43cm head... "Narae Dreamer"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      Narae with classic hand, and open hand combination.

[​IMG]
      Narae, open hand, classic knee joints

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Narin 43 "Dreamer" face

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Narin 43cm "Butterfly" face.. prototype.. now being casted for the first time, photos will arrive November 12

[​IMG]

New 43cm knee option. What you are seeing is actually the master sculpt..!!
      We will have more photos of it November 12

[​IMG]

OK, he's gonna kill me for showing this, LOL. Here is Bimong in the shop,
      with his protective mask for sanding dolls. I think Bimong looks a lot like Narin.

[​IMG]

4. New Narin "Dreamer" 60cm.. surprise!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Narin's MP3 accessory is our gift to every doll buyer for the holiday season.

[​IMG]

5. Firefly Bandy, a tiny BJD

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Dandelion Mindulrae 38 cm

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Large Bust Torso for 43 cm and 60 cm Narae!

43cm large bust torso
      [​IMG]

To see the nude pics, please see the optional 43cm page at Dollfair.
      Not that we've got anything to hide, it's just that this torso really rocks, and we want to make sure our working friends don't get into trouble :fangirl:
      Narae 43cm optional bust shots are here

The Narae 60cm optional large bust torso
      [​IMG]

And if you want to see more pics (nude ones) please go here for the same reason!
      Go here for Narae 60 torso shots.

The New Narae 60 "Dreamer" face will be released on November 12. It is made to go nicely with Narin Dreamer.

[​IMG]

Narin Dreamer, 60cm

8. Facepainting Options--

[​IMG]
      This is Miss Day, who will be heading up the facepainting for custom faces.
      She will receive a Korean translation from us, to paint your doll according to your wishes. Miss Day is ready to go.. and will get those special dolls to you by Christmas, she promises.

[​IMG]
      Narae 43 1/3 open eyed head painted by Day.

[​IMG]

Miss Day paints a Narae 60 open eyed head.

[​IMG]
      Miss Day's 60 cm Open Eyed Narin.

We are also pleased to announce that Cristy Stone, from X-Treme Dolls will be joining Dollfair to paint Narin dolls. Cristy has won awards such as "People's Choice Award" at Austin BJD Con for her work with Narae 43. The Korean staff think she is fabulous and wholeheartedly approved Cristy's addition to our line-up. You can see Cristy's site at http://www.xtremedolls.com/
      Because of the holiday schedule, we will not be able to deliver dolls painted by Cristy in time for the holidays, but she is taking commissions now and can paint your current Narae for you. We will be shipping Narin dolls direct from Korea for Cristy's customers. You can contact her direct from her web site if you have individual questions or want to check on a style you are interested in. Take a look at her galleries for style inspiration.. and we'll also have a gallery on Dollfair shortly.

Ummm.. what else? There is a lot more to tell you. Please let us know if we can help you with questions or to place your order [email protected] You can also see our phone number on the web site, and we're happy to take your calls from noon- six pm daily here at the studio.

9. :) your link to cristys site is broken..

the new dreaming plate for Narae is interesting do you have a pic next to a regular plate? what are the differences is it just the eyes? seems like a totally different face?
      I would love to see this face in tan !

I would also love to see the new hands next to the older hands?

10. What are the changes to the Dandelion and Firefly? I ordered the first Firefly, and since the order hasn't been placed yet, will I be getting the original one?
      Thanks!

11. Hi Lore-- fixed the link. No hyphen!

The Dreaming faces are all new. The 43cm versions are more realistic, and then Bimong went into a more traditional Asian-style BJD theme for the 60cm Narin and Narae. Last week he decided to tinker with Narae 60 Dreamer again.. so he asked me to wait while he resculpted it!

At this time, we don't have any of the other heads in other color samples. We hope to in the future. There is a swatch of the matte colors on the web site, and Narin's new president has offered me Pantone colors for each of these, since he is concerned that your monitors might show them differently. Sure is cool to work with a CEO who is an artist and cares about these things!

I will add some photos of the old hands.. as you can see it's fun to mix and match.

Raggedy Android- I can't comment on individual orders here in the NEWS thread, but the differences are that the doll is in matte resin now, and the costume and styling are different. The sculpt is the same. Bimong also wanted to have their names return to Korean origin, so we have added the Korean names to the more familiar English names. Hope you enjoy. Contact us directly for any customer service questions.. Joan is happy to chat with you.. [email protected]

12. In number #2 post first picture of the doll with the black wig is that pinky white resin?
      Yes I think I like the more realistic look of the face it seems to have more emotion (my personal opinion) :)

13. Thanks Lore. I think that's a urethane (matte resin) head.

The name "Bimong" means someone who is in a "dreaming-not dreaming state".. sort of a person who is daydreaming or lost in thought. When someone is daydreaming, their face tends to be very soft and expressive. I love these faces and can't wait to see them in person!

14. Hello Gruftschatten,
      The new knee option is for both 43cm dolls.

The skin color looks like milk white matte resin. To match better, we will have Pantone colors soon.. those are standardized colors in a book you can look at to get a better match. Sometimes monitors make colors look different.

We hope to have matte resin in the future. It has been a year since we last had it.

Danke--
      Catrina

15. Do you know if there is any plan for a 60cm narae plate that will be like the 43cm classic?

16. The 60cm dolls are generally more mature than the 43cm dolls. If others are interested, I can ask about it.. what do you think? I never thought about that, but it's kind of a cool idea.

Thanks J!

17. Do you know prices for the 60cm narin yet?

18. Prices are all on the web site, www.dollfair.com

I don't want to quote a price, since all the dolls are custom and your price will depend on options you choose for your doll.

Many thanks for your interest

19. A bit more good news-- some owners in the Narin- Narae mini thread really wanted pinky white matte resin as an option, and I think I've got it for you. Bimong's assistant is calling the casting company now to see if we can get a photo of it for you.

He also said that the new parts photos might come later today. Woo!

Stay tuned...