1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nobility Doll 63cm, 65cm, 70cm discussion

Feb 22, 2007

1. I had to grin more when I read "genital joint". On the pictures it looks like you could turn it...XD I´m such a perv.
      But I like him

2. O.o A bit too realistic.... Soft nipples and genital joint ....
      Not on my to buy list XD

3. O_o I'm quite amused. :D

Rotating genitals....oh dear. :D

~Anrui

4. Dude, genital joint? Are the Unoa lads finally getting competition? XD

5. I laughed until I had tears in my eyes about the "press papilla good feel".
      However, for people who want to pierce the nipples, this is a really wonderful innovation!

I am impressed by the joint system. They've done a good job of hiding the joint but still making the doll highly posable. I can't wait to see owner pictures once this doll gets out.

6. OMG!!!!!!! full rotation !!! WTF lmao . So ummm yeah . Anyway I think that some of what they did with him is rather nice however to be honest with you the neck movement is a bit off for me I know that some people are really going to like this feature, but I can't help but think this poor guy is going to spend so much time in a turtle neck.

7. Wow...he's quite...movable.
      northern_raven: good point nipple piercings.

But that genital joint. It's interesting.

Now, the elbow and hip joints are amazing from the photos, but...genital joint?
      (It spins when he's happy to see you!)

8. wow... i don't know if i am impressed or scared :lol:

9. I'm freaked, personally.

Ooo yes, now we can bring our seat backs and tray tables to their full upright and locked position! :D um... maybe too much mobility is not necessarily a good thing? O_o

On the other hand I love, love, love that head mold. Yes, I do.

10. I could see were this extent or realism could be really neat. I LOVE the body blushing! If notihng else, it's a great conversational ... piece :P

:lol:

11. I'm with the general crowd here... some of it, some of the joints, yes, great, awesome! I'd be interested to see if his neck could roll back or forwards as well as side to side, because that's the one pose it bugs me dolls can't do.

But I don't think I'll be getting him anytime soon, as the nipples and the genital joint is a bit... well, my mother would get one hell of a shock... I think those have put me off a doll I'd otherwise consider buying.

12. The neck thing scares me a little...I think it looks too severed =_= but maye clothing and accessories can hide it pretty effectively.

The body looks pretty cool otherwise...(don't really know what to say about those papilla good-feel nipples....-_-;;)

13. coz i got bored, i went to nobility2006.com and started reading their news. was wondering if that body is made by notdoll or nobility since it says in the pics, both collaborated?

http://nobility.pcweb.co.kr/websvr/...otievent&bcode=1&grpid=nobility&key=16&buff=0

드디어 료마완전체를 출시하게 되었습니다.^^*
      료마바디(Emotion Body)에 장점은 기존에 바디와 다르게 가동성에 신경을 써 자연스러운 포즈연출이 가능합니다.
      무엇보다도 목부위 관절을 하나 더 삽입하여 여러가지 연출이 가능합니다.^^
      또한 젖꼭지 부분에 기술적인 장치를 사용하여 젖꼭지를 누르면 들어가게끔 하여 보다 생동감있는
      감성적인 바디를 재현하였습니다.(실용실안 등록)
      생식기에도 관절을 주어 분리하게끔 되어있습니다.
      팔과 허벅지부분은 삼중 관절로써 자유스러운 포즈가 가능합니다.
      앞으로 많은 사랑 부탁드리겠습니다.

We have finally released our Ryoma Full body doll ^^*
      Ryoma's body (Emotion Body)'s strong point is that unlike other normal body, it is highly moveable and we made sure he can pose naturally.
      More over, we added neck joint so he can pose in various ways ^^
      Also, we have added scientific/skillful mechanism on the nipples so that if you press it, it'll get pushed inward, to bring out the more realism and expression in the body. (_______)
      We have added joints to the gentials so that they can come apart
      On the arm and legs, we have added 3-way joints so that it can pose much more freely.

We ask for much continuous love, thank you

translator's note:
      anything that 's _____ means i'm having a bit of a hard time translating on the spot, it needs more thinking ^^;; I think they are saying they have fully experimented and executed it properly...

14. The body is painfully over blushed, but trippled jointed elbows?! That is awsome. :love

15. Why is full operation genital joint not "good feel"?

Inquiring minds want to know.

16. XD Why IS the fully operational genital joint without the "papilla good feel"?! Oh man, I can't get over this. I'm so amused over here. I'm considering one entirely for the comedic value of the "press papilla feel good" nipples (why would I even want that? doll nipples that compress? I want them to make girls really badly now--squishy bewbs maybe?!) and the genital joint.

*giggle snort snorfle* Seriously. I just get these images of Ryoma dressed as a soldier... "standing at attention"... XD So so funny. I ENCOURAGE THIS. XD

By the way, are they actually sold out or have they not gone on sale yet? Because if they managed to sell out already... o_o PERVERTS.

17. So...spring loaded nipples is it? That's really quite funny.

I don't think that either his moveable penis nor his odd nips would actually turn me off to him since I don't tend to mess with those parts on my dolls anyway O.O Though I suppose it would be a good thing if you wanted to tape his poor nipples down so they're not sticking out in a fitted shirt.

I can imagine they'd be a pain in the butt to paint/remove paint from though.

18. it's probably because nipple is made of something soft so it gets pushed in. so it feels "good" as in "soft" to the touch while genital is still made of resin.

again it's a guess that the nipple is made of something soft. it might be resin with spring for all i know o.o;

19. Wow someone hurry up and buy one of these and tell us all the parts in detail xD!
      Those nipples are amazing, not sure about the rotating genitals though, I can't quite take that seriously xD...