1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nympheas Dolls Discussion

Dec 9, 2012

1. thank you so much ^^
      have you seen the little Nympheline Tea ?

[​IMG]

2. Awww, she's adorable!

3. Thank youuuu <3<3<3

4. She is so darn cute!
      I am excited to be getting a little Fantasia myself, *waves to k6doll*...

5. you will have one ?
      i can't wait for pictures <3<3<3

6. Yes! We are having an email dialogue, in real life my name is Sharon, that will tell you who I am!
      I am very excited to get her, she is so cute, and a vampire. Always a plus for me...

7. Stella Maris I know you'll love her so much!I'm totally in love with k6 dolls!
      I have two Nymphette,one Nympheline and a Nympheline tea coming soon!
      :D

8. Stella : ooh i see who you are now ^^i'm so happy you like my little Fantasia :D
      Mayetta : and good news for you my dear, i will ship your Nympheline tea next week :))

9. Ohhhh wonderful!!!!
      Her sisters can't wait!!!! :D

10. Here's a little Easter cheer from my little Bunny)

[​IMG]

11. oooh i'm so happy to see her ^^
      hi little bunny !

12. I have some questions, what is her wig size? And can she wear yo sized clothing and shoes?

Thank You!

13. Wig size is 5/6!
      And she wear lati Yellow special size :)
      Something Lati yellow/Pukifee and something Blythe ;)

14. thank you mayetta (my dear assistant ;)) )

15. It's a pleasure:aheartbea

16. Squeeeeee! lookit the bunny...those ears are so cute!

17. I am in the process of buying my Nympheline with tea skin, and I am so excited! K6 has been absolutely lovely in working with me!

18. Nympheline in tea is absolutely wonderful!!!!
      She's mine!
      [​IMG]
      Mariellie di *mayetta*, su Flickr

19. Oooh, Mayetta, I love her! Can't wait. I also love the outfit she is wearing - just precious. Is she wearing a Jpop wig? I was thinking of buying her one in the Latte and/or Tea colors in Elodie. What do you think?

Cheers,
      Fairyindisguise (Donna)

20. Thank you very much!!!!
      I love the Elodie in tea :D
      But She's wearing a monique wig:Faith in "Light Peach & Ginger Brown" colors!