1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Nympheas Dolls Discussion

Dec 9, 2012

1. Hello! I love your work so much and have yet to find the dolls I want from you! They are Tit Herbe - hoping so much the green will return- Nympheline (love the tea & mushroom), and ChouChou. Will you ever bring back previous colors? Thank you for your creative whimsy!!

2. Thank you so MUCH !!!!
      i will have some OOAK tit'herbe soon but i don't know for new release yet...
      Nympheline come back with new body in january !
      and i will receive a few chouchou green tea in september :)

3. I thought I would share a picture of my Nymphée Cinnamon. I have her in Cream as well, they are a lot of fun and I love their smaller size!

[​IMG]

4. Ohhhhh LOVE HER thank you so much !

5. Hi!

There are two threads for Nympheas Dolls so not sure in which one to post *_* I have two cute Fannys so far (Strawberry and Butter) and I am hoping to adopt a ChouChou :D I wanted to ask you Ms. @k6doll; What colors are these two ChouChous that you photographed? Love them both and would definitely like to adopt one! Is the pink one the same one at Doll Peddler's website? Thank you!:D

6. Maybe we have to merge the 2 topics >-< ...

the chouchou you see in pics is :
      Green tea (I have her in stock in glow in dark and sale them soon but you could contact me to adopt one)
      and Sweet candy, i have her in stock too, she's the valentine limited edition skin (Doll peddlar have the same but with the valentine makeup)
      thank you so much, can't wait to see your pics :)

7. Forgive my ignorance if you may Ms. [MENTION=37729]k6doll[/MENTION], but the Valentine chouchou (from Doll Peddler's site/ and your website pic) seems to be darker than the pink LDoll 2014 chouchou with the green tea one pic *_*? Or is it the lighting? *_* I don't mean to doubt your knowledge of your own dolls, but just wanted to double check :aheartbea The bubble pinks seems closer to the pink of the Ldoll 2014 chouchou *_* I appreciate your patience :aheartbea:aheartbea

8. Hi dear,
      the chouchou on right is Sweet candy skin, the first chouchou on left is bubble (darker) :

[​IMG]

this is green tea and sweet candy skin, maybe the pics is lighter and change the color a little, you could be confused ^^
      this pics is more close than the real color :)

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3876/15215382756_5d75a20fa7_b.jpg

#128 k6doll, Sep 3, 2015
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2017
    9. Here is my little sweet Nympheline. She always make me so glad whenever I see her. :)[​IMG]Nympheline by Trullerie, on Flickr

10. Is this the most active thread for nympheas dolls? I'm just curious where to discuss her latest creation Squirrel. She is soooo precious. Is anyone planning on getting her?
      Here is the link to her info page:
      Squirrel Cinnamon PREORDER - Nympheas Dolls BJD

11. Thank you so much for your interest Meggethan :)
      is the only Nympheas thread on nympheas dolls,you also could follow me on facebook :
      Nympheasdolls Sophie | Facebook

see you <3

12. Just ordered a Brioche kitty within an hour of seeing one on flickr! Impulse buy? No regrets. He'll make a fantastic companion for my DollZone Burton TomCat.

13. Thank you so much to adopt Brioche :D i will prepare him soon <3

14. Tracking is showing that I should get my Brioche tomorrow, what a great Halloween gift!

Here he is!! He'll have to take his turn as a girl occasionally, but his name is Alfie.
      [​IMG]Alfie by Nadine, on Flickr

#134 phanuel, Oct 31, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2019
    15. OOOOOOOH i LOVE HIM sorry HER !!!!!

thank you so much <3

16. He's great! Like getting four new dolls at once, and he poses wonderfully.

I've been having such a lot of fun with my kitty, so glad I got him!
      [​IMG]Managing the staff by Nadine, on Flickr

#136 phanuel, Nov 1, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2019
    17. WOW so funny and classy too
      thank you so much <3

18. Christmas Edition Joy is ready to go off adventuring with an elf, a teddy reindeer, and a friendly fox!

[​IMG]

19. Great !!!

have a good expedition <3

20. I'm currently making payments on a Fanny Strawberry tan and I can't wait to get her! I saw she is no longer on site, so I guess, I got one of the last ones. Hopefully.