1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Or-doll Discussion

Aug 15, 2016

1. Sorry to jump into the conversation, but @satyrsmoon could you tell me where you got those cool wing headpieces?

2. @zomjirate - I bought them from Tata's Paradise

3. Oof, everyone's dolls look amaaazing.

Does anyone know the measurements of Limos, in terms of wig & neck size? I imagine he has similar measurements to other OR-doll sculpts (they seem to have 8 - 9.5 inch wig sizes and necks around 9cm?), but I thought I'd ask! I managed to purchase one with the clown face-up (first doll that ever made me really consider getting into the hobby -- so, a grail, in that sense!) and I'd like to fix him up with a nice body. I was thinking putting him on a DC body would look delightfully weird, but their necks are so thin ...

4. @lavalunar - Limos's head is closer to 9", so if you're going for 8-9" wigs, go for ones with stretchy wig caps. Mine is on the Loongsoul 69cm girl body which has got a 9.5cm neck, but there's a bit of gapping, so I would say Limos is closer to having a 10cm neck.
      About a DC body - I can't really help as I don't have one and neither have I seen one in person, but I wish you luck.

5. @satyrsmoon // Ah, thank you! That was very helpful. I was surprised by how heavy Limos was compared to some of my other sculpts, so it adds up that it's a bit on the larger size. I think that means I'll have to rethink the DC body a bit. I've never had one in my hands, but from what I can tell, the neck measures about 9cm. Thank you again for the help! Took a peek through the links in your signature, and your dolls are are beautiful. :) Love what you did with your Limos!

#45 lavalunar, Jan 23, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    6. I finally got around to measuring my Little-Y head's neck hole.
      It's 8.5cm, and she wears 8-9 wigs.

Currently mine's on an Impldoll model body, but I'd like to swap it out for a Feeple60 soon. Feeple60s have an 8.4cm neck so I think I can make it work.

Hope others find something they like too!

7. Back with a new photo of Ganymede today! Her Feeple60 body came and she fit perfectly on there.

[​IMG]

8. Did Or-doll disappear or go out of business? I also want to know if volks normal can match Or-doll normal skin resin?

9. 1) no, iirc they now sell via taobao only;
      2) yes.

10. Alright. Normal resin match is good. Thank you. I'm also glad they still exist as well.

I am having trouble finding the Or-doll official taobao. Unless they are only being sold by a taobao bjd shop?

#50 Skyland, May 17, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2018
    11. #51 Demiurgo, May 17, 2018
      Last edited: May 17, 2018
    12. Is this Rene personal taobao? I only see 2 Or-doll sculpts supposedly and another BJD from a different company. I also see a picture frame or something?

13. Hi everyone ^^
      My Lama became a new person after all this time I was hide him. Now he finally find himself *___*
      [​IMG]

14. Your doll is lovely. The faceup suits them. :D Very beautiful to see Or-doll sculpts! I regret giving away all my Or-doll heads to 2 of my friends. I wish I kept one.

15. oh! It’s kind of such annoying feeling when u regret about ur dolls... Ordoll are so beautiful and I think u must have one, if love them so much and U’ve already had to have some of them *____*