1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Pagging belladonna - RESOLVED

Sep 24, 2011

1. Hi.

I'm sad of doing this but I tried thousand times to do this easy and she just stopped answering me... and I get REALLY angry with her last pagging post, people that had LESS waiting than me have they heads at home, and I'm still waiting for an answer.

It will be almost a YEAR that Belladona have my SDF Bliss head for a gift face-up. I was patient, understanding every problem and delay, but now I'm too tired.. I just want my head back at home. The last PM I have from her is on 07-11-2011, and she was asking me (once more) my adress.

Thank you.
    2. belladonna was last on the forum 21SEP. She is now Being Paged.
    3. I don't mean to butt in on this thread but I am also waiting for a doll head to come back (though not as long as Yuurin, only about 2 months-ish) and I am trying to contact Belladonna again for an update but her PM box is full and I have no other way of contacting her through DOA.
    4. Thank you Pyrope for letting us know :)

And of course, there's no answer yet~
    5. Hello, I'm sorry I am still without internet hence the lack of response compared to usual. Yuurin I have sent you a PM, Pyrope your boy is almost complete I have PMed you about this as well.

6. Yuurin, sent you a pm with your tracking number.
    7. Recived, thank you very much.

I'll advice when I recive the head.
    8. FINALLY after a YEAR I have my dolly head at home. I'm not sure if I'll keep him or no, anyway.

The only problem was that I had to pay 40usd of customs, but that's another story.

I'm sad, I'm really sad with this transaction... =___=U It left a bad taste in the mouth...

Anyway, I'm not leaving any feedback for Belladona, but I never will have any other transaction with her.

This is solved for me.