1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Paging Akihoshi - RESOLVED

May 8, 2009

1. I had commishioned Akihoshi to draw a picture for me back in December. A few days later, she had sent back a rough sketch of the art, so I had paid her the money, and she informed me she will colour the picture and send it asap. I waited a month and nothing, I I started PMing her and posting on her art commish thread http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259517&page=2 and one of her friends said that she was busy. Okay fair enough, I waited a bit more. Still nothing, and I PM her more, and she finally replies back saying she will be done by the end of the week. So I agree, being patient and waiting for her to finish what I paid for. However she does not keep her word, and now it has been 6 months since I paid for the picture and nothing from her. I would really jsut want my money back, this has gone on way too long with no contact from her even after many PMs.
    2. akihoshi is now Being Paged. Please keep this thread updated with resolution.
    3. I'm terribly sorry for this. >_<
      I got a job around the time I was doing your commission, and I've not had the best connection lately. It's still not an excuse to keep dragging your commission like that, so I deeply apologize. =( I have your commission done but if you're not satisfied in any way, feel free to PM me and we'll work things out. Again, I'm really sorry about this. =(

Link to Pic
    4. Thank you for your reply. I do wish you had replied to me much sooner (and without having to page you) as I no longer require the art, but I do accept I have now recived it.

Please close the thread :)