1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Paging Akkhima - RESOLVED

Aug 29, 2011

1. I commissioned Akkhima to dye my doll black. When I initially contacted her for pricing and turn around times, she quoted me 2 weeks. I thought that was reasonable and paid her July 22nd (in full and with return shipping). She received my doll July 26th and said she's dye him that weekend (July 30/31). I heard nothing for 2 weeks and PM-ed her for an update Aug. 10th. She replied that evening and said she'd gotten very busy but should have him dyed by that weekend (the 13/14 of Aug.). I heard nothing for 2 weeks past that weekend so PM-ed her again Aug. 24th asking if she was finished dying him but haven't received a response. I have heard nothing from her since Aug. 10th. I have checked and she appears to have been on DoA Aug. 27th & 28th yet she hasn't responded to the PM I sent and it is now getting close to 3 weeks since I last heard from her.

She's had my doll for over a month on what was supposed to be a 2 week job. I am closing in on the cut-off date for a PP dispute and she hasn't responded to my latest PM asking for a status update.
    2. Akkhima was last on the forum yesterday. She is now Being Paged.
    3. Just sent the following to Iron_Dog:

I'm sorry. I was on the forum the last few days, but I was browsing on my phone, and I should have responded to you but I didn't because I didn't want to type on the phone keyboard. I'm sorry my communication was poor previous to that as well, I just get bad at sending emails when life gets busy.

I don't have time to get you progress photos right now, as I have to go to class, but I will get them for you tonight, absolutely. I'm just having trouble with his symbol thing.
    4. I will be waiting on the pics of the work. As far as paging to get a much needed response, I'm satisfied with the results and hope that communication on Akkhima's behalf will improve. Its intensely frustrating and worrying to not have any idea what's going on.
    5. I have just been informed that my doll is complete and on his way to me. I consider this matter resolved now.
    6. Iron_Dog ~ Please update this thread when you have received the doll. Thank you.
    7. Updating this thread.

I have received my doll back home today (Sept. 22/11). He arrived safe and sound and has been dyed black black with the white birthmark I'd asked for. I am pleased with the dye job and satisfied that the commission/transaction has been completed/resolved.

Mods, please close this thread.