1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Paging Akurei - RESOLVED

Jun 30, 2009

1. I hate having to do this, but I am now running out of options so here goes :(

I purchased a doll from Akurei in March and we mutually agreed on a 3 part layaway. The final payment was made over a month ago and I have not yet received the doll. She assured me that the doll had been mailed almost 2 weeks ago, but I have no tracking number or anyway of knowing if this is actually true. I have PM'd her several times requesting an update or reason for the delay, but she has not replied. I have received no communication from her for at least 10 days and am now beginning to wonder if I will ever see my doll. I feel I have been more than fair giving her a chance to respond, but she never posts on DOA so that avenue is closed to me. If anyone on the forum knows how I could contact her I would be very grateful.

This is a first for me, all my other transactions on DOA have been a very positive experience, but this worrries me. I'm starting to believe I've paid a considerable of money for absolutely nothing. What started off as a pleasant transaction now leaves a very bitter taste in my mouth. This is not the way to do business.
    2. Akurei was last on the forum 21JUN. She is now Being Paged. Please keep this thread updated with resolution.
    3. Hello! :)

As you can tell, I haven't been on because we don't have our internet just yet, so I haven't been able to respond to the previous PM's that were sent. I'm really sorry it came down to this. :( I feel horrible. When I first posted Soo Ri's ad, I was ready to ship him out right after the payment was made. I sold Soo Ri to mrslovett, and we agreed to pay by Layaway since she was paying for another doll at the time. The reason I'm selling Soo Ri is because we were moving, so I wanted him to go to a good home. :) The final payment was made around the time we were moving out here, and I had to go ahead of the rest of the family because we have a cat, and my family was afraid she would run away with the door being opened as we unload everything on the truck. I've been out here for about a week with no internet or vehicle, and I left Soo Ri with my parents to be shipped since I couldn't take him with me. There was a huge misunderstanding with my parents, and they e-mailed me and told me he was already shipped (I'm not sure when the date was, but I was at my Grandparents house and was allowed to use their computer to ask how the move was going), but apparently they were going to ship him. He was put on the moving truck, and I just got him. Being out in the country, we don't have access to the internet yet and have to wait for an internet stick of some sort that's been mailed to us. I'm using the Library computer right now since we finally have transportation being that my parents are here now, and the Post Office is closed, so I have to wait until tomorrow morning to ship him.

I'm sending Soo Ri by express now to make up for the lost time, and I'll have the tracking number by tomorrow for her, I promise. My most sincere apologies, I feel horrible about the whole thing. I sent her a PM just now with the same information, and once again- I'm very sorry about all this. If needed, I have a friend on the forum here that can support me on the move situation too. I promise, she'll have the tracking number by tomorrow. She's been very patient about the whole thing, and I really appreciate it!

I'm not sure how these disputes work either, so I apologize if I'm not supposed to reply to this..

Thank you very much for your time and patience!

- Elisabeth
    4. Thank you for replying Elisabeth and I accept your explaination. I really do appreciate your situation and I hope you also understand that I had concerns after 10 days with no communication, especially as I thought the doll had already been shipped. Items can easily get lost and with no proof of postage I have no come back.

This arrangement has been friendly from the start and I hope now it will continue to be so. I don't like upsetting people and really hated having to do this , but I had no other way of contacting you.

PM me tomorrow and I hope we can put this behind us.
    5. No no! I completely understand! And I have great news! :)

During the drive home, we spotted a Shoppers Drug Mart, and we got there just before they closed the Postal Office in their department.
      The doll has been shipped, and I have your tracking number, it's been supplied in a PM.

Thank you!
    6. Thank you for the tracking number and posting the doll so quickly after receiving the page. I'll be PMing you later today. :)

This situation is now resolved and it seems to have been a genuine mistake.

Thank you Mods for your help. Can you please delete this thread I have now wish to cause Elisabeth any further distress.