Resolved Paging anita_n - RESOLVED

Sep 3, 2011

1. Hi Anna sweetie,

I contacted you before via Flickr and said I would open a page thread if contact wasn't made again.
      It's been quite some time since then, and since I placed and order with you, and I know you have had difficulties, but I only do this because I am too forgetful, and there are a couple of traders on DoA who still owe me goods I've paid for, and I really need to chase them up, as they weren't cheap, so sorry for this hassle.

The items in question were:
      €25.00 Sports set
      €30.00 lingerie set
      For my Feeple65 Chloe
      +
      €5,50€ shipping
      = 60,50€

I paid for these on the 30th May 2011, and we discusses a "goddess set" be made in the future too, but if that is too much to take on now I understand. If you cannot fulfil my current order may we discuss a refund?

I hope I hear from you soon, and I really hope you are OK, as I am concerned for you too. *hugs*

~xoxo

2. anita_n was last on the forum 27JUN. She is now Being Paged.

3. Still no news from Anna. Does anyone on the forums know her personally? I just wonder if she is OK *_*
      I have PMed her here and on Flickr, but no news...
      ~xoxo

4. anita_n was last on the forum 7SEP.

5. Thank you Keladry & Zagzagael :) I have tried to contact her on eBay too! I hope she replies ~xoxo

6. I received a refund from Anna_N today, so I consider this issue resolved.
      I wish her all the best, and hope she can return to our hobby soon!
      Hugs, ~xoxo