1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Unresolved Paging Ashlyn-VERY IMPORTANT!! - UNRESOLVED

Dec 2, 2006

1. Does anyone know how I can reach Ashlyn? Neither one of her e-mail addys are working, and I PM'd her here, but so far I haven't gotten a response.

She's had three of my heads for repaint since May. Up until early November (the last time I heard from her was Nov. 6), she's been really great about keeping me updated with pics and general e-mails. She had guaranteed the heads would be back to me by mid-November and I haven't heard anything since. I've tried e-mailing her only to have it bounce back. And she hasn't posted on DoA since October I think.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with her?!?! I really just want my heads back. She's been great to deal with up until now, and I know I'm probably just being paranoid since I've just been through the wringer over the Celyne22 thing, but I still need to be able to get in touch with her. If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it!!
    2. Bumping... mods, would this be better in general discussion? I'm hoping someone can help!!
    3. I was surpised to not hear from her also, she's been really good about communication. I hope everything's ok o.o (She has my MNF Soo head)
    4. Bumping this! D:
    5. Sorry to triple post like this but if anyone has any way to contact Ashlyn it is appreciated, I really want Michi home at least for Ohayocon because we missed meetups at both Otakon and AnimeUSA and she's been in pieces since July. ;.;
    6. Giving this another bump... so far all attempts to contact Ashlyn have failed. So if anybody knows her and can get in touch with her, please have her contact me!
    7. PM'ed and bump! :-(
    8. *sigh* bumping again.
    9. Another, angrier bump...

Edit: Not angry at you guys; everyone had been great at trying to help Misa-chan and me out... I'm angry at Ashlyn and her irresponsibility.