1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Paging Aster - Is everything all right? - RESOLVED

Jan 9, 2008

1. I'm just trying to contact Aster, who hasn't had any activity since 12/29/07.

I recently purchased a Dozing Lusis face-plate from Aster about two weeks ago. After having her on hold for three days, I sent the first half of the payment on Dec. 27th, and sent the second half a week ago, on Jan. 4th. I've really been looking forward to this girl, and I've already purchased a wig, eyes, and body.

However, the last I heard from Aster was two weeks ago on the 27th, which worries me. I've sent PMs, including one with read-receipt in the title. I've posted on the original FS thread, which is here: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180379&highlight=unoa
      I've also sent emails, but I haven't received any reply.

Aster has great feedback and seems like a genuinely nice person, so mainly I'm worried that something's happened. Please, if there's any other way to get in contact, or if anyone has any news, I'd really love to know. Thanks for your help.
    2. Any information at all?
    3. Received an email from Aster today! ^_^ She was moving, and she had no available internet connection. Thank goodness! Please delete this thread!