1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Paging AuraFae - RESOLVED

Aug 5, 2010

1. I really hate to do this,but i think i have been patient anough.

ok here it goes:

i saw the sales tread of aurafae and wanted some clothing i pm'd her on the 5th july to see what she still had and to tell which ones i want..
      i got reply very quickly and i payed the same day, i got a note that day that everything went well and that she would send out the clothing that Thursday, that would be the 8th july...
      That is the last i ever heard from her,
      i pm'd her the 9th and the 13th of july and i left a note in her sales tread,but she is not been online since the 12th..
      so i'm not sure if she ever send out my clothes, if so they should have been here, as it is now a month since the date she promised to send them out..

so i'm kinda not sure what to do at this moment, i hate to do something this drastic,but i don't want to wait another month not knowing.
      so maybe someone has a email address or something or knows another way of contacting her?

i just want to know if she send out my clothes and when they will arrive, i guess...
      but if i have to wait another month i rather have my money back...
      i normally make my own clothing, this is the first time i bought clothes for my dolls, but i kinda regret it this way...

well i hope someone can help me in this matter, or i hope that aurafae can...

greetings lamira
    2. So I guess I'll add my info to this. After a couple pms and agreeing on shipping I sent payment to Aurafae on the 6th of July for a guppy kissies shirt she has for sale. She sent me a pm the same day saying she'd received the payment and that was the last I heard from her. I sent her another pm on the 29th of July asking if she had sent the item as I hadn't received it and received no reply. I have no idea whether or not the item was even sent out.
      I sold to Aurafae in the past and that was a perfect transaction and she was very friendly so I'm not sure whats going on at the moment. I do hope everything is okay with her and that there is some simple explanation.
    3. AuraFae was last on the board 12JUL. She is now Being Paged. Please keep this thread updated.
    4. Guys, I am so sorry! I was in MI visiting my mother, and had no idea any of this was going on. I sent several packages on the 6th, and some on the 8th.

I am not sure if I have refunded everyone as of yet. If I happened to refund you, and you did receive your package, please let me know.

If I have NOT refunded you and you did not receive a package from me, please let me know and I will refund you ASAP.

I have great feedback, and am not a swindler, so I don't understand why my packages did not arrive.

5. Also wanted to add, I started refunding everything as soon as I knew about it. Its been a whole month, so if they had somehow gotten back here, they would have been in the HUGE stack of mail waiting for me.

I will be checking with my post office to see if they can maybe locate them. none of them had delivery confirmation, but I do believe I still have the international slip from sending a package to Norway. Maybe that will help.
    6. One final note: I have refunded everyone who has pm'd me about missing packages. I feel terrible about this, nothing like this has ever happened to me before.

In the future, I will insist on delivery confirmation, so that I can easily track missing packages in the event that they do not arrive.
      Also, it was not Norway, but the Netherlands that I have a customs slip for.

My most sincere apologies to everyone involved.

Thank you.

7. Have received pm explaining everything from aurafae . I believe that this was just a genuine mix up and am satisfied that the whole thing has been resolved.
    8. Aurafae has contacted me, the package has been send out, but apparently did not arrive.
      I have gotten a refund from her...
      i have contacted her to discuss this further,as the package was actually send out...