1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Oct 15, 2010

1. I did a faceup for AyumiMasai and she took a while to pay, longer than I usually wait for my customers, but eventually I did get payment. I had already shipped her head back to her.
      I noticed though that Paypal held the funds because of AyumiMasai's suspicious funding source. I called Paypal and they said she had till the 15th of October to get in touch with them and just answer a few questions.
      I've been trying to get in touch with her since October 11 letting her know that it was her who needed to contact Paypal, not me.
      I told her I would put out this thread if I did not get a response by the 15th which I did not.
      I'm still trying to get in touch with her. I'm afraid now it is too late for her to contact Paypal and that I will never get the funds for my work.

If anyone knows how to contact AyumiMasai or can help me out in some way, it is much appreciated. Thanks.
    2. AyumiMasai was last on the forum 11OCT. She is now Being Paged. Please keep this thread updated.
    3. Still no response from AyumiMasai.
      Now that it is too late, Paypal for some reason charged ME the $40. I have no idea why they did this since I never got the funds in the first place.
    4. I don't know what PP problem is. The account that I sent money to frozen wings from was a temp account since my first account became limited for no reason. And I can't fix this account because all the info that PP wants from me, is tied to my first account. I've called them when I can and all I get is the run around about my account being limited and what steps I can take to restore access. I'm going to call them again tomorrow since it the first day I've had off in a month. I'm going to try and figure something out. As to why they charged frozen wings the $40 in the first place is confusing because its not even showing up in my account.
    5. Has there been any resolution to this problem?
    6. No, she still has not found a way to send me payment.
      I sent her a PM saying she could just send me the payment cash, but she has not been online since October.