1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Paging candycoprsex3 - RESOLVED

May 17, 2012

1. I didn't want to do this, but I'm starting to get worried....

On Monday, April 23th I inquired and ended up paying for the damaged bbb body that candycoprsex3 had listed on the marketplace. She said that she would let me know when she shipped it out. I thought that meant it would be shipped out soon, so a few days later I inquired about it and she said it would be sent out by Friday, May 4th. On May 6th she sent me another message saying there had been a family emergency and that it would be sent out the following day, Monday, May 7th. That was the last I have heard from her. I sent her a message asking about the status this past monday, the 14th, but she has yet to get online since the 12th.

I know that on her sale's thread she had said it would take her 1-2 weeks to ship out the body. So if she did indeed ship it out on the 7th, it would have been the last day of the 2 weeks and I think I would have gotten the body by now.... I have now been waiting for this body for 3 1/2 weeks and would really like to have what I paid for.

And if it hasn't been sent out, I would rather just have my money back.
    2. candycoprsex3 was last on the forum 12MAY. She is now Being Paged.
    3. candycoprsex3 has contacted me saying that the body has not been shipped out yet due her grandparents being in the hospital. I let her know that I would rather just have my money back at this point.
    4. After being contacted by Asche, I refunded her money.
    5. As said above, I was refunded with no problems. And this is completely resolved.