1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Paging DamonGrey please

Dec 2, 2010

1. This really isn't a problem transaction yet as it has only been a couple days, I just need to get ahold of DamonGrey. I paid for a package this past weekend and she said she would ship out Monday (I need the items for a gift exchange this weekend and asked for Priority shipping). I haven't heard from her since then despite having sent her several PMs. I know she has been on the boards each night (according to her profile), but I have yet to hear from her. I really need my items by this weekend and is she was unable to get them out I need to try and find something else.

Hopefully she will see this and get back to me as I would still very much like the items and to complete the transaction or at least be able to try and find something else. I am sure we can work something out ^_^
      Thank you!!
    2. *squeak*
      Sorry...! The items were shipped out (not today, earlier on, haha) I just haven't actually sat down to properly respond to any PMs. I do apologize for any inconveniences I may have caused you or anyone else. D: This last week was a bit more hectic than originally anticipated! All PM's have been responded to though<3