1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Paging deadselly - RESOLVED

Jul 9, 2009

1. This is NOT a negative thread by any means. I am just hoping to get back in touch with deadselly regarding a layaway for a doll she is purchasing from me. She's already paid over half of the full cost of the doll, but I have not heard from her or received a payment since 06/21. From her profile she has also not been on the forum since 06/21. It's going on three weeks, and I'm starting to worry about her! I hope she's all right. Does anyone know her and could possibly get in touch with her for me? I've tried emailing to no avail.

selly, I hope you're okay!
    2. Brief update: I talked with selly's room mate yesterday, and he told me he would pass the information along that I am trying to get in touch with her. Beyond that, I still haven't heard anything. Can selly be officially paged now?
    3. deadselly was last on the forum 21JUN. She is now Being Paged.
    4. Another small update: I heard from deadselly's room mate this morning. He sent me a message to let me know that he had talked with selly about the situation for me, and that he wasn't sure if she had contacted me yet. I replied that I appreciated his help, but that no, she had not gotten in touch with me regarding our transaction. I have sent her another PM, as well as emails to her known email addresses, and still nothing. I can safely assume if her room mate has access to the Internet, she must have access as well. If he has indeed talked with her as he told me and she still has not tried to resolve anything, I can only surmise that she is blatantly ignorning me, though I have no idea why.

I have decided to give deadselly a deadline of 1 week. If I have not heard from her by Sunday, July 19th 2009, I am going to refund her money (barring the $100 non-refundable deposit) and re-list the doll for sale. If she does contact me within that time-frame and wants to continue the sale, I will expect a payment no later than Saturday, July 25th 2009. If no payment comes within that time, I will refund her money (once again, barring the $100 non-refundable deposit) and leave her feedback accordingly.

I am sorry to have to do this. I am a very patient person, but I feel it is unfortunately being stretched to its limits with this whole ordeal.

I hope to update this thread with resolution soon -- be it positive or negative.
    5. I've sent $100 now and will be sending $100 on Friday along with a $50 inconvenience/beg for forgiveness extra-ness. I am so sorry. :/ Sent you a pm, too.
    6. Update: deadselly has been in touch with me, and finished paying the remainder of the cost for the doll today. I have sent her a PM to let her know I received her payment, and I will be sending the doll out to her no later than this coming Monday, July 20th.

I would like to close this thread with positive resolution. Thanks!