Paging Ebisama - RESOLVED

Oct 15, 2009

1. Ebisama and I promised to do a trade on Oct 3th. I traded my carol outfit for her dollheart outfit. I sent my package on Oct 6th. And then she told me she was sick and could not go to the post office. I do not know what happened but I hope she can keep her promise and ship that dollheart outfit to me.

2. Ebisama was last on the forum today. She is now Being Paged. Please keep this thread updated with resolution.

3. I've shipped the item yesterday. I was busy and only open DoA to check for PMs.
      Tukinogo should receive her outfit soon.
      Thanks and I apologize for the lack of miscommunication.

4. Edit:

Thanks and I apologize for the lack of communication.

5. Like I mentioned in the PM to Tukinogo, I was sick last week so I had lots of work to catch up, hence why I've been really busy.

I won't defend myself for the late shipping and how it didn't go as promised, but when I opened my DoA account just now I already being paged before even knowing/reading Tukinogo's paging warning. I just hope it is resolved once Tukinogo received the package.

Thank you once again.

6. Okay, I think the package probably has arrived to my house yesterday. I will go home to check tomorrow. I think it will be resolved soon.

7. I got my package and everything is okay. Please mark this thread solved.
      Thank you.