1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

May 7, 2010

1. Hi,

I purchased a Limited Luts snakeskin outfit from Em 'n' Chu on the 8th of december last year. It arrived just a week later and all was well except for a small split seam which is easily fixed.

However, she'd missed two components of the outfit that were meant to be included. She got back to me, embarrased that she'd left them out, and said that she'd send them immediately at her own cost. That was in January this year.

Since then I've PM'd her roughly every month to check up on it, but she hasn't replied since February.

I know she's been online since then, and I can't figure out why she's no longer replying to me.

She's been lovely to trade with and the part of the outfit I do have is lovely, but I'd really like those missing parts! Or at least a little closure...
    2. Em 'n' Chu was last on the forum 4MAY. She is now Being Paged. Please keep this thread updated with resolution.
    3. I'm really sorry about the delay, I'm still totally embarrassed about it, and honestly it just keeps slipping my mind... I'm having a really hard time emotionally right now, but I am going to do my best to mail the missing parts to you... sorry again.
    4. That's okay! I'm just relieved to hear from you. It's been so long!

I'm sorry to hear you're having a hard time :( I hope things get better for you!

I don't mind if it takes a while, I just like to keep updated, and I started panicking when it'd been three months since your last PM ^^; I'm still paranoid that everything's going to get lost in the post, so I'd rather hear that you haven't sent it than to hear that you have and it's been lost... >_> <_<
    5. I understand, and I'm really sorry ; ___ ; I'm starting to feel better (finally) and I am planning to head up to the post office this week as well. I'll PM you when your items have been shipped ~
    6. Was this ever resolved?
    7. Not yet. She PM'd me a while back saying she went to the post office but they were closed, and that she'd PM again once it was sent, but again, no word since then.
    8. RESOLVED!

She hasn't contacted me at all, but the missing parts arrived today!