1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

paging etherealina - RESOLVED UNHAPPILY

Jan 6, 2012

1. I really hate to do this but I really need to get this girl sold.

I have not heard from etherealina in a while and I was wanting to put this up because she is doing a layaway with me. I had a Iplehouse Yur in the marketplace and she pm'ed me at the end of October. She sent the first payment then and the next one about 2 weeks later. She was supposed to have it paid off at the beginning of December. I wanted to give her some extra time because of the holidays, but I have not heard anything from her at all. I don't know if anyone knows her and if she is ok.
      Thank you
    2. etherealina was last on the forum 26NOV. She is now Being Paged.
    3. I saw that etherealina was online on Jan. 27 and still has not pmed me letting me know what is going on. I pmed her to let her know that I am giving her until Feb 5th to contact me. If I do not hear from her I will refund her money minus the deposit to the paypal address that she has given me.
    4. I still have not heard anything so I am putting my doll back up for sale. I gave her 2 extra months and I still have not heard anything from her. I am pming her to ask her what paypal address I can send her refund to.