1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Paging for paperghost - RESOLVED

Sep 15, 2011

1. paperghost purchased my Azure head from the marketplace on a short layaway; I have received complete payment of the head including the amount needed for shipping, but I do not have her address and thus am unable to send her her boy.

It has been about 2 weeks since I've last received contact from her, and I've sent her a couple of PMs and an email to her Paypal account.

If anyone knows her, could they try to get in touch with her and see if she's alright? I'd like to send her boy off as soon as possible.
    2. paperghost was last on the forum 22AUG. She is now Being Paged.
    3. paperghost has got in touch with me; this thread can be closed now!
    4. Unfortunately, I have to ask for this thread to be opened again - paperghost gave me her mailing address, but I don't have the name of the recipient and I'd rather not risk sending out her head without the complete address. I have sent her two PM's but she has no gotten back to me.

I would like to be able to finish this transaction ASAP.
    5. I still have not been able to contact paperghost - does anyone know how I might be able to get in touch with her?
    6. paperghost was last on the forum today.
    7. She has sent me the required details; I will update when the head has been sent, and when she has received it.
    8. As it has been two months since head was shipped and she has not contacted me, I will consider this transaction closed.
    9. paperghost has contacted me today to let me know she has received the head. The thread can now be marked as 'Resolved' and locked. :) Thank you, mods.