1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Paging GodChild - RESOLVED

Oct 5, 2009

1. I am looking to get in touch with GodChild to know something about the shipping time of my Chrom split parts.

The doll arrived to her on 17 september. She sent me a pm on 22 september, asking the shipping fee for the parts I bought; I paid and she told me she would have shipped the parts within the 25 september by EMS, as I asked.

I have no news about this shipping since her last PM to me (22 september), I sent her two more private messages asking at last the tracking number but I received no reply and the messages are still in unread status.

This is not a problem transactions for now, cause I hope she shipped my parts and maybe forgot to write me the tracking number, but I think I should know what happened and if I have to wait more (10 days are a bit too much to wait to have something shipped).
      As I have paid promptly every time she asked a payment, I think I deserve at last a reply to know if there were problems or everything is ok.

Thank you.
    2. GodChild was last on the forum 27SEP. She is now Being Paged. Please keep this thread updated with resolution.
    3. I pmed Cenarius about this already. I apologize again like crazy! I am very sorry to keep you waiting. I will reply on here tomorrow and pm Cenarius when I have the tracking number. God Lord, I am so sorry about all this.
    4. I sent the package today and pmed Cenarius with the tracking number.
    5. Yes I have the tracking number now.
      As I opened the thread just cause I was unable to contact GodChild, it can be closed now, thank you very much!
    6. Cenarius ~ Please post when you receive the package - thanks!
    7. I have received the package today, perfectly packed and in pristine shape.
      Thanks ^^