1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

May 29, 2010

1. I purchased two items from GrievingLeonhart on 9th May and 15th May 2010, when I pm her on 25th May she promised to ship out the items the next day. This was the last I heard from her.

On the 28th May, I have sent her pms and emailed her gmail accounts to ask if the items have been shipped, but no replies.

I PM'd Zagzagael, to ask for help and advice on 29th May.

According to GrievingLeonhart's profile, she has been online several times and her last activity was on the 28th May at 12:55 PM since the PM was sent, but I've received no reply.

GrievingLeonhart's feedback is good so far, so I'm absolutely willing to give her the benefit of the doubt and a chance to explain.

I am feeling very very anxious and very very worried right now as this is my hard-earned money and I just want to know if the items have been shipped, the express mail airway bill or tracking number and when I can expect to receive them.

If she finds it troublesome or a hassle to ship the items to me, then please refund me back my money as I have been waiting long and very patiently and don't wish to drag and extend this transaction any longer.

Feel free to contact me here, pm or email me at

Thank you,
    2. GrievingLeonhart was last on the forum yesterday. She is now Being Paged. Please keep this thread updated with resolution.
    3. Follow up and additional information:

GrievingLeonhart pm me yesterday saying she has sent the items and apologize and will refund me back the shipping cost.

I replied that I will need the Express Air Mail tracking number as proof and to re-confirm the address she sent the package to and have agreed on the refund on the shipping cost.

I am awaiting her response and will update.

Here is her reply:

4. UPDATE - I received the items yesterday, the shipping cost is more than I paid for so I decided not to go for the shipping refund.

I am happy with one of the item, however, the other item is not as described and is damaged.
      I have taken pics of damage and pmed Grieving Leonhart about this and we have agreed on a partial refund of $40.

Not happy with the whole transaction but I don't want to drag this any longer so I considered this case closed.