1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Paging hemlock - RESOLVED

Sep 6, 2010

1. I joined hemlock's GO for shoes from four different companies back in January. I received all of the shoes I ordered except for two pairs. One pair was no longer available in the color I wanted but hemlock said another color was available. I said this was fine but they didn't arrive with the other shoes I ordered from the company. The other pair was supposed to ship in May according to hemlock but follow up PMs have been ignored. I have sent multiple PMs regarding the status of this order and hemlock has been online but has not responded since early June.

I want a refund for the cost of the shoes ($15 and $12) and the Paypal fees I paid for them.
    2. Hemlock was last on the forum 26AUG. She is now Being Paged.
    3. I have the same situation regarding Hemlock. Until this GO, i had good communication with this seller. i will keep my eye on this thread regarding the sales.
    4. The $12 pair of shoes has been resolved; forgot I exchanged them for a different pair! However, the issue still stands of the $15 pair of shoes...
    5. I have heard from hemlock and I am now awaiting a refund/arrival of the shoes. I will update the thread when resolution has been reached.
    6. I received a refund for $12 rather than $15 but at this point I'll take what I can get and be glad! I consider this resolved for me.