Paging icklemissus - RESOLVED

Dec 6, 2009

1. I don't like to do this, but I have sent icklemissus multiple PMs with no response.

icklemissus was part of a group order I ran, and she ordered the following items:
      Bisou little bear body $160
      Bisou little bear hands $15
      Bisou little bear wig $25
      Bisou little bear outfit $45

When Fairyland shipped the order to me, I checked in advance that nobody would have trouble paying, then sent the invoices and packages out on 26th November by next day delivery.

icklemissus received her package, which the tracking proves, but has not sent me the final payment (for the customs and postage) of £13.65. She has also sold the body which she received: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5632284#post5632284

I have sent her a number of PMs but have got no response from her at all. If I could at least have some contact from her about when she is going to send the money that would be good, since I am getting very concerned now.

2. icklemissus was last on the forum 3DEC. She is now Being Paged. Please keep this thread updated with resolution.

3. I did send you the money via paypal 26th November
      Please check

Sorry I hadn't got back to you but sometimes I don't read my messages especially as I didn't have anything outstanding

Zoe

4. icklemissus has got back in contact with me and it is all sorted. :) Thanks!