1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Paging Izarra - RESOLVED

Jan 26, 2012

1. I am part of Izarra's 2079 Realm Group Order:

The participants of this order are becoming increasingly concerned about the order's status because Izarra has not updated the thread for over a month. Also, she has not been bumping or maintaining the thread since December 20, 2011.

I'm prepared to honor my commitment to this order, but only if Izarra continues to maintain the thread with regular updates and bumps. I don't want my money tied up indefinitely, if this order will never go through.

After discussing it with another participant of this group order, we'd like to give Izarra a week to update us and figure out what she wants to do with this order. Otherwise, the order should be cancelled, so that the participants may join alternate 2079 Realm group orders that are currently running.

I hope everything is OK with Izarra and that we'll get this straightened out soon.
    2. Izarra was last on the forum 20DEC11. She is now Being Paged.
    3. Hi,

I hope it's okay to post here, as I know Izarra in real life. I've let her know about this thread and she does intend to come and reply to it. However, she has had a tradegy occur in her life recently and her life has been just hectic. She has hopefully by next week she can come in here and reply to you.

She does send her apologies to everyone and hopes they'll bare with her in the mean time.
    4. Thank you for the update, vengez. I am sorry that Izarra is going through some rough times in her personal life. I am sure that everyone will understand, if she needs to close this group order in order to tend to more immediate matters.
    5. Hi Anna, I managed to steal away my laptop for a few minutes from my sister!

Firstly, I'm very sorry to everyone that I've been away for far too long from the GO in which I didn't intend to be.. aside from a family death, the main computer in my household had finally crashed and everyone (from high school to work) has resorted in stealing my laptop to do their work and reports until a new one can be bought next month!

I feel like I'm giving excuses and I'm sorry if it sounds like that... I do intend to keep the GO open... but I just want to get over this hurdle for the month of January.

Again, I'm really sorry for going MIA for the past month and a half, I would totally understand if you want to leave the GO.

Thank you for putting up with me and my absence, I should be in top shape to move on after this week is gone and over with :aheartbea
    6. Izarra, my condolences to you and your family. I know this is a very difficult time for you :(

Thank you for the update. If you are up to managing the GO, then I will definitely remain a participant. Some of us were just concerned since we haven't heard from you in a while.

For my part, I consider this issue resolved. Mods, please close this thread, unless other GO participants want to keep it open for whatever reason.