1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Paging kitten_princess - RESOLVED UNSATISFACTORILY

Jun 20, 2007

1. Kitten_princess, I am trying to get in touch with you! I've sent you quite a few pms in the last couple of months, and I've even emailed you using the email address on your website but I haven't heard back from you at all. I see that you were on just yesterday...Did you receive the pm I sent you on Monday?
      Have you forgotten that I still have your modded MNF Chiwoo head here?
      Please get in touch with me so we can discuss what you'd like me to do with your boy's head. ;_;

If anyone knows Kitten-princess, please let her know that it is imperative that I speak with her as I still have her MNF Chiwoo mod head. I'm really not sure what else I can do at this point...
    2. I hope it's ok that I bump this!
    3. Still no word from this user, and it's already been a year. I can no longer hold on to the poor little guy hoping his original owner will claim him, and I will feel a lot better if he finds a new home. So, unfortunately if no contact is made by the end of the month, I will be forced to sell the head at the cost of a faceup and this will finally be resolved.
    4. We can put this member into a Paging group - if you want to give it a few more days?

ETA - Actually this member has not been on the board since 19AUG07 ... so, it would appear they've gone walkabout. As we can't advise in this situation, good luck and post back into the thread with any resolution.
    5. She is on my friendslist...if I recall correctly, she left the hobby a good while ago, and I think she moved and may have switched contact info. Her regular lj username is shady-feline, maybe you could get more info through there? Off-DOA contact is definitely the way to go.
    6. Ahh, thank you very much. I've sent her a message through lj so now I'll just have to wait and see. I just find this whole situation a bit odd, considering all she had to do was send me her new contact info so I would be able to send the head back.
    7. I'll consider this "resolved" finally since no contact was ever made after several emails, pms and lj messages. The head will go up for sale as soon as I give him a new faceup.
    8. Thanks for the update - I'll close this thread but reflect in the title that you aren't necessarily pleased with the outcome. But at this point, what more can be done? Best of luck.