1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Paging Krambear - RESOLVED

Dec 14, 2008

1. Where have you gone!!

I have had a Sakaki head on Layby since 24th October with a deposit of $100US and then payments of $150 on the 4th November and $150 on the 17th November with no problems at all.
      I made my final payment of $95 on the 3rd of December but have not heard from her at all since the 17th november.
      I have pmed her 3 times here and also sent emails via her LJ account and also to the email address given to me for her paypal. I know its only a week and a half but I really want to know whats going on and don't want to leave it too late incase I need to make a claim through paypal.
      The for sale thread is here.. http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250650 and there is no update at all. She has also not posted on her LJ since 17th November.
      If anyone knows her whereabouts or how I can contact her please let me know:sweat
    2. Krambear has not logged in since December 3, 2008. She is now being Paged.
    3. Thanks Twigling:) I hope it works and this can be sorted quickly!
    4. just updating.. I have filed disputes with paypal for 3 of the payments sent to krambear in preparation for a claim if necesary. Unfortunately my first payment was over 45 days ago so I stand to loose $100 if she is not found:...(
    5. I have responded to you via paypal. I won't get into reasons or anything, but I'm sorry I've been AWOL.
    6. Aussie grrl ~ Please keep this thread updated with resolution.
    7. Krambear has finally been in contact and I am just waiting on a tracking number now. I will inform when it has all been resolved.
    8. still waiting on a tracking number. Sent another pm yesterday with no reply...
    9. It's happening again!:o
      I have sent a pm through here and paypal and still have not heard from her!
      She promised she was going to send the head last wednesday but I have not received any word from her at all confirming if he has been sent or not. What is going on!
      The dispute has not been lifted and if I do not receive either a tracking number or my head by next Sunday (28th December Australian time) this will be raised to a claim. Sorry to do it to you but it has now been over 3 weeks since I paid him off. I should have him here by now and yet I am still waiting...
    10. still no sign of head nor tracking number.
      It has been a week now since dispute was raised. If it was posted EMS (as was agreed when the sale was first made) last wednesday then he should be here pretty soon. I guess seemings she is not answering my pm's then we will just have to wait and see if he turns up:(
    11. I received notice today that there is an ems package waiting for me at the post office. Unfortunately I was unable to get there before it closed so need to wait until after christmas now!
      I am not expecting any other ems packages so I am assuming that its Sakaki. Looks like this has therefore been resolved, but I will inform when I have the head in my hands!
    12. Head has now been received:sweat so I guess this can be deleted now. Still no contact from Krambear though.