1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Paging Kyothu - RESOLVED

Aug 13, 2010

1. I'm paging Kyothu. She had a 3 month layaway with me for my Crobidoll M-line body. She put down a $50 deposit and said she would be making payments but she never made another payment. I told her it was fine not to make regular payments, as long as she could pay in full by the end date of August 3, 2010 which she said she could but August 3 came and past without any contact from her. I sent her a PM on this site on the 4th of August, but she is yet to respond to it.

I want to make this thread paging her. I know she was going through family issues but she assured me it would not get in the way of payment with her. I haven't had any contact with her since July when she claimed she sent $100 via paypal to the wrong email address and couldn't get it back from that person. I told her to dispute it but she claimed she couldn't. I don't know whether this was false information or not.

I'm giving Kyothu 3 more weeks to respond/pay. If she cannot I reserve the right to put the body back on the market. I think I've been more than generous with time with her as I originally had a 2 month layaway policy but gave her an additional months time at her request.
    2. Kyothu was last on the forum 15JUL. She is now Being Paged. Please keep this thread updated.
    3. Kyothu has just sent me a PM stating due to personal reasons she is not able to complete this transaction and is forfeiting her deposit.

I will leave her according feedback. I suppose now the thread can be closed since, it has been "resolved". :/