1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Dec 16, 2010

1. I bought an Olleaf MSDoll Pan Fairy from Lana, and communication has dropped off once payment was received. Doll was not shipped when promised; I would love to know she's been shipped and get a tracking number, pretty please??? :(

2. Lana was last on the forum yesterday. She is now Being Paged.
    3. Still no answer from Lana, so continues to be unresolved. Not a fun way to play dolls....
    4. First of all, I haven't been on DoA since, I think, the 16th. I think I quickly checked in on the 15th.
      This person PMed me NINE times on Dec 10th and 11th before she finally made payment on Dec 11th. She didn't email me on Sunday, then she started again on the 13th, twice on the 14th and 15th. On the 14th I sent her a PM in answer to her two PMs:

We got hammered but not nearly as bad as I was expecting. The wind was the worst which caused alot of blowing and drifting. She hasn't made it to the PO yet, but either this afternoon or tomorrow morning, depending on what my significant other manages to get done. I'll send you her tracking...no worries :0)

I should have realized that this person would be a major nervous nellie and needed excessive hand holding when I received NINE PMs before she ever decided to purchase the doll. I was not looking for a new BFF, only to sell a doll. I sent her tracking today, my first day off work. I work 9:00 to 6:00 M-F. I am not someone who understands the need to have constant reassurance and chatty conversations daily with someone I'm only buying a doll from. I have waited up to three weeks for a doll from the marketplace and only emailed once a week to say, hi, any news?

This is not a person that you should do business with unless you enjoy babysitting.
    5. And just to reitterate...she paid for the doll on Dec 11th a Saturday after the post office was closed. It has been 5 working days since she purchased the doll. NOt even one week. This is a bit excessive.
    6. For starters, I asked a lot of questions because of your excessive bad feedback under the problem transactions section. No, I was not looking for a BFF either, but I WAS looking for somebody who would communicate properly AFTER they received my Paypal payment. You promised to ship "Monday, or Tuesday at the latest." I sent you two subsequent PM's after not receiving any tracking information, or any communication whatsoever by Friday, so yes -- I was concerned. I don't need hand holding, I only need somebody who will keep their word, or let me know if they're not able to. Simple as that.
    7. There is only one person in my feedback thread who was unhappy and that I refunded. Everyone else received their dolls and were ultimately happy with them. You spent more PM time chatting it up than asking questions and I should have been wary enough about it to refuse to sell to you. Its understandable if you have nothing better to do or came from a babydoll forum where that is common, but I did not have time to keep "chatting" it up with you. Your tracking number is 03101230000117626544. Five business days is not, in my opinion, an unacceptable amount of time to ship an item. I'm sorry if you need more instant gratification, and if so, BJDs are going to be a new experience for you. You seem to be a nice person, but yes, you do require alot of "extra" attention for anyone who considers selling to you.
    8. Doll received today, dispute may be closed.