1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Unresolved Paging linda52 - UNRESOLVED MEMBER MP BANNED

Feb 17, 2012

1. I'm opening this paging thread for linda52. :/ I put a doll on layaway back in July 2011. I finished the layaway by September 2011. Since then i have yet to receive my doll and it's been well over 5 months now roughly. She had things to deal with before November and such and that was i was willing to wait patiently for her as i understood what was needed. But since then her replies got slower and fewer, then the last one i received was on December 17, 2011. That is also the last time she has been on.

It's now February and I still have not received the doll i purchased from her :/ I've sent multiple PMs to her and haven't received a reply. I'm getting agitated and worried and just want to get my doll home.

I have no idea what's going on anymore.
    2. linda52 was last on the forum 17DEC11. She is now Being Paged.
    3. still no word from linda52. getting really irritated now :/
    4. Linda52 has not returned to the forum since 17DEC11.
    5. I'm sorry. I had a small breakdown and wasn't coping very well. You were caught in my depression. If you would please send me your address again, I will gladly send the doll out. Also, since you have not been treated fairly, I would like to refund you one hundred dollars of the purchase price.

Again, I am very sorry. Life is getting better now.

Linda :)
    6. The doll i purchased from linda52 arrived safe and sound on march 24th. She also said I would get a refund of $100.00. I am still waiting for the refund to be sent, but once it is deposited and clears I will be satisfied that this has been resolved.
    7. linda52 was last on the forum 23AUG. Was this ever fully resolved?
    8. No, still waiting for the promised refund from her -.-
    9. yet again still no word. agh.