1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Paging Linyaree - RESOLVED

Apr 26, 2010

1. I hate to do this, but I don't know what else to do. and I'm new at this so please bare with me.
      I'm looking for a friend of her named Becca (no clue on what's her Id on here is)

I paid for the Hooves on the 12th and Linyaree had pm me on the 16th saying a friend was going to mail the hooves for her cause she was working 2 jobs. I haven't heard from her since than, I had send numerous pms about comfirming if the hooves were sent and tracking for it.

Than, I was emailed by Becca who was checking Linyaree's email for her and told me that she was in an car accident and in the hospital. She was going to find out for me if the hooves was sent before the accident, but I haven't heard back since the 22nd.

Please if anyone know Linyaree personally if you can help me in anyway. I don't want to open a paypal dispute on this. I'm really sorry that she's in the hospital, what else can I do.

I can hope that it was mail on the 16th like she said it would have and it'll be here.
    2. Linyaree has been Banned from the DoA Marketplace. She was last on the fourm 23APR. She is now Being Paged.
    3. mm I'm not sure if it was her >< But if I don't hear from the friend I'm might open a paypal dispute by the end of the week. I don't want to sound heartless or anything, I just was to know if it was sent.
    4. anyone that can help with this that know Linyaree or her friends personally. Still have not be contact with either notice of shipping or tracking.
    5. Jumping on this, I sent her pongpong to her last week and the tracking says he was delivered, but she never confirmed with me that he actually arrived to her like I'd requested.
      If anyone manages to get in contact with her, please tell me. I'd really like to know there weren't any problems.
    6. I got my hooves so my part was resolved