Resolved Paging loveatlastsight - RESOLVED

May 4, 2011

1. On the 5th March (this year) I received a message from the user, enquiring if my head was still for sale and saying she could send payment as soon as we seal a deal. At the time I had already sold the head, but due to personal reasons the buyer had to pull out. I then contacted loveatlastsight to inform her that the head was still available if she was interested and received a reply from her on 16th March.

After that I hadn't heard from her for a while, to confirm shippnig details or payment. I emailed her on the 22nd, 24th, 25th and 31st of March and had not received any replies. I sent her a message via DoA stating that if I hadn't heard anything by April 4th (exactly two weeks) I would have to assume she wasn't interested and would offer the head to the next person on my list. On 2nd April she sent me an email basically saying the same, she hadn't heard from me for two weeks but was still firmly interested and that she was having trouble with her emails. I sent another two emails, which didn't reach her, using two different emails account from both myself and to her and also trying to email through DoA, as well as using PM.

On the 10th April she sent payment for the head, sending me a message on paypal and through DoA that all my messages had just come through and that she would send the shipping cost shortly.

That is the last I've heard from her. I sent a payment request from paypal on the 19th April and sent a reminder on the 28th.

To her credit, she is a really nice person and I genuinely feel that this is a simple communication problem. However, I can't send the head out without payment for the shipping costs, but don't feel comfortable holding onto the head after receiving the initial payment, unless she isn't interested anymore, which I don't believe is the case. The head has been boxed and ready to go since March, I just need to receive the shipping cost payment. If anyone knows of another way I can contact this user other than email, please let me know.

2. loveatlastsight was last on the forum today. She is now Being Paged.

3. Many apologies to Half_A_Star and others for this ordeal....My email account seems to have some serious issues with sending/receiving mails and I finally got a new computer yesterday and then saw your request. I am so sorry to put you through this.

4. loveatlastsight has sent the shipping payment now, and her head will be sent out first thing tomorrow. This has been resolved :)