1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Nov 6, 2009

1. I hate to do this, but I am tired of this happening.

Manuki commissioned a OOAK dreadlock wig from me on October 7th. She sent pictures of Tom Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel and asked it be styled like him.

I completed work on the wig on October 8th after an all nighter. Manuki approved the wig then asked to do a bank transfer. Because it was an international transfer I would have been charged $30. I asked her to pay in a different way and she said she'd be visiting her niece and she'd use her paypal to pay what she owed.

That was on Oct 11. I have yet to receive payment or even hear from Manuki again.

I didn't realize that she was such a new user who could solicit commissions due to her Marketplace status...which was an oversight on my part...but I'm tired of people having me do a lot of work, setting everything up for payment, then being ignored.

Manuki, please contact me and pay for the wig you specifically commissioned from me! It was a lot of work!

DMM :x
    2. manuki was last on the forum 11OCT. She is now Being Paged, please keep this thread updated with resolution.
    3. Still no word...
    4. Anyone know how to get in touch with Manuki???
    5. I'll contact her through a Dutch forum. She's on there frequently.
    6. Thank you, I would really appreciate that!

DMM :kitty2
    7. Wow, i'm really sorry for this!
      It's wasn't my meaning for all the trouble,
      DMM I just send you a PM !

And thanks Ixupi for the PM ^^
    8. PM responded to...waiting on Manuki to make the payment...

Ixupi, I really appreciate your help. Thank you.

9. Aaaand, no payment yet. Manuki?

10. Manuki has ceased communication again. Can anyone contact her?

11. I will, no problem.
    12. Okay, so here we go. I know it's been Christmas time but this commission started in October! It is not my fault that Manuki hasn't paid for the wig before now.

Here is the PM where Manuki reestablished contact.

Re: Dread wig a la Tom Kaulitz
      Hii DMM !

I sent all of my information for a bank transfer. And waited... Nothing happened so I asked for someone to contact Manuki again. This was the reply I got this morning.

And my reply...

At this point I just want to be paid for this commission. The wig is already MADE! It is handmade, very labor intensive and Manuki has been saying they'll pay for it since OCTOBER.

Please tell me what to do, anyone??

13. There has been no further contact with Manuki...they have basically said they refuse to pay in the previous posted PM...At this point, I believe that Manuki has faulted on their promise of payment for the commissioned item and hope that the Mods decided to do a Marketplace Ban for this action. Manuki is the worst example of a buyer on Den of Angels. I hope that no one here ever has the misfortune of dealing with Manuki...

I will consider this resolved, but VERY unhappily...

DMM :kitty2
    14. Update...

I've been contacted by a Dutch wig maker who's had dealings with Manuki that deals with the faulted commission...

So this proves that she double commissioned. I really hope the mods decide to ban Manuki. Thank you.
    15. I've given up any chance of Manuki doing the right thing and have posted the wig for sale here on the marketplace. If anyone has any dealings with Manuki, I wish you luck and the good sense to watch your back...