1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Paging Margarita - RESOLVED

Oct 30, 2009

1. I am paging user Margarita. I am just looking to get a status update from her as I have her doll and I am waiting for payment on a completed face up. Margarita knows she is finished and has seen pictures which she was satisfied with on Sunday Oct. 25th. She replied not sure how to send payment. I told her paying directions in a pm and haven't heard from her since. I sent more pm's & an email making sure she sent it right but no reply. I'm worried she might of sent payment wrong as I did not receive it. She has been online today and before that was the 27th last. I would really like to get her dolly home to her! Even if she does not have payment yet I would just like to make sure that she thinks it went through and is waiting for her doll.

Thank you!
    2. *make sure that she doesn't think it went through and is waiting for her doll.
    3. Margarita was last on the forum yesterday. She is now Being Paged.
    4. Hi Meggilu! This paging thing is kinda neat. I hope it isn't a bad thing...anyway, I sent payment today by Paypal and I sincerely hope I did it right. I think I did. Thank you for keeping me up to date. Your communication is excellent and thank you for walking me through each step. I emailed you on your hotmail account as well.
    5. Thank you so much for the reply and your payment has gone through. Decided to page thinking maybe your pm's were not working! This has been resolved!!