Paging Melyonen - RESOLVED

Oct 4, 2009

1. On September 23rd I purchased a Romantic Heliot Head from Melyonen. After a small series of swift PMs, I'd sent her the payment for the head and she told me it would be shipped monday. Come Monday 28th, I returned home to see no PM of him being sent out. I assumed she may have been running behind and would send him out the next day. On the 29th, it was to my displeasure to see she had not contacted me and I took the initiative and PMed her asking if it'd been shipped out or not. Come the next day, there was no response and in her profile page, her last activity indicated she had indeed been on. I PMed her once again asking her to respond, and she has not made contact since.

At this moment, all I am asking for it contact to be established, ideally before Tuesday upon which I will open a Paypal Dispute

Thank you for your time.

2. Melyonen was last on the forum 1OCT. She is now Being Paged. Please keep this thread updated with resolution.

3. Update:

It turns out Melyonen had caught a bad flu. The head should be shipped out tomorrow.

4. Update:

Head has been shipped. Issue resolved. :)