1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Paging Mich3647 - RESOLVED

Mar 30, 2010

1. I really didn't want to bring it to this, but it's dragging on for too long with barely any communication and I'm getting quite worried about this D:

It goes like this:
      23 February 2010 - PMed Mich3647 regarding two wigs they had for sale, recieved response from Mich3647 and sent payment by PayPal on the same day.

2 March 2010 - I realized I had not given Mich3647 my postal address in the PayPal payment, so I PMed them with my address.

23 March 2010 - After no further communication with Mich3647, I PMed them once more to inquire where my wigs were, but Mich3647 replied with;

I have sent PMs to Mich3647 each day since I last heard from them and they have not replied to me even though they have been online each day. Please contact me Mich3647!

At this rate, I will soon fill a paypal claim if I'm not refunded or given a proof of shiping. D:
    2. Mich3647 was last on the forum yesterday. She is now Being Paged.
    3. replied her pm ><
    4. Yesterday Mich3647 promised to send the wigs today and today I got a photo of the shipping papers so I guess this is pretty much solved :)