Paging Moonshine - RESOLVED

Apr 12, 2010

1. Paging Moonshine (Package was delivered to another city)

I tried the UpS tacking the at was attached my paypal transaction information and it says that UPS has delivered it to THUNDER BAY, ON and someone had accepeted it

Here is the proff of deleivery as provided by the UpS website:

[​IMG] Proof of Delivery [​IMG]
      [​IMG]Close Window
      [​IMG] Dear Customer,
      This notice serves as proof of delivery for the shipment listed below.

Tracking Information Tracking Number: 1Z6XY2636893671004 Service:STANDARDWeight:2.00 LbsShipped/Billed On:03/25/2010Delivered On: 04/08/2010 3:33 P.M. Delivered To: THUNDER BAY, CA Signed By:CORTES

I clearely gave her my ahipping address in a pm and it's also on my Paypal shipping address.

I am not un Thunder Bay.

Moonshine please get in contact with me ASAP. or I will have no choice but to ask for a full refund for your shipping mistake. I will open a paypal dispiute if on Friday if I do not recive a responce.

2. Moonshine was last on the forum today. She is now Being Paged. Please keep this thread updated with resolution.

3. I have PM her back stating that I printed out the label directly from Paypal with the address that was provided on that paypal account.

I also PM her with saying to wait a few more days to see if the package will show up and I will contact UPS but her inbox is FULL.

4. we are currently in contact with each other, waiting to see if it will be delivered to me. I will try to keep space in my inbox.

5. I did everything I was supposed to but missing package can happen.

When I use the tracking number to look up the information on UPS.com, it has the correct address.

I have just filed a claim with them for lost package. Please understand that it will take awhile for them to look for the package and for the claim to go through.

6. ok, they had failed to inform me nethier calling me nor leaving me a paper notice telling me of when they where going to come back and try again or tell me where I can pick up my pacakge, appartenly it was in my town for five days and they had sent it back yesterday.

It's just USP being stupid

Moonshine and I are in the proesses of fileing a claim for the pakage, over UPS's poor service.

Either way, I will consider this problem resolved.

7. Please update this thread when the package is found and retrieved. Thank you.

8. Please close this thread,
      I have received the package today.

It was the mistake of a new delivery guy, not leaving a paper notice.