1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Paging oriale - RESOLVED

Jul 4, 2009

1. I'm sorry if this seems a little soon, but I'm going to be away for the weekend and I wanted to get this up now incase oriale comes online again while I'm gone.

Last week, I bought a Yo tenshi Yuh from oriale. She said she'd ship her on monday or tuesday, and would send me a tracking number when she did. Of course, things get in the way and it's possible if she hasn't shipped her yet, which is fine. I sent her a PM on tuesday, and one yesterday (while she was online) asking for an update since she's been online and didn't answer the first one, so I figured it didn't go through. I still haven't heard anything yet, even though she's been online, and I'd just like to know if she's on her way or not.

Thank you!
    2. oriale was last on the forum yesterday. She is now Being Paged, please keep this thread updated with resolution.
    3. sorry for your wait,but i have more personnals problems and not at home the last week.
      the package is on a way ans the tracking number is CC496930213FR on www.laposte.fr/colissimo.
      the post mann tell me that normaly arrived around 13 july.
    4. Okay, thank you very much! I hope everything is okay personal-wise.

I guess we can call this resolved now :)
    5. LexhehAnn ~ Please post when your item arrives.
    6. Just posting to say she's arrived ;3