1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Paging : palartok - RESOLVED

Oct 31, 2010

1. I opened a split for SOOM MD Teenie Gem Keny and Silt in July 2010.

Link to the thread :

palartok joined (as you can read in the thread) for Silt's eyes (Soom silicone eyes). She paid for the eyes on July 16, 2010.

The dolls arrived a few days ago. I've been trying to get in contact with her for shipping. All PMs haven't been read, and I can't even see when was the last time she logged in DoA. (_ _) I tried to open the Paypal transaction, but there wasn't any shipping address provided. I read in her signature that she's dealing with a lot of real life issues right now, and I'm really sorry for her.

But I don't know what to do with these eyes. I don't mind sending them to her by Priority Mail since it won't be that expensive. The eyes are very small and very light-weight. >.> But I need her address to do so. I really want to finish the split a.s.a.p. ^^ I feel uneasy keeping the eyes with me since they're not mine... (_ _)

I'm writing this thread to see if anyone can help me get in contact with her? I only need her address to send the package to. ^^ If she's willing to contact me and pay for shipping fee, that's even better. Thank you so much!

2. palartok was last on the forum 10SEP. She is now Being Paged.
    3. Still no news from her... >.>
    4. fransyung ~ Was this ever resolved?
    5. No... TAT She hasn't showed up or replied. What should I do? The eyes are still here, unopened, unused, already packed for shipping!
    6. I shipped a doll to polartok before. I could probably find the address she gave me, although of course I have no way to make sure it's current.
    7. I'm so sorry for being so absent and silent. Sometimes life comes up with such an urgency and mass that there is no space or time for anything else. I'll try and sort through everything ASAP. It might take a while though.
      fransyung, feel free to keep the eyes. You don't have to pay me back or anything. I'm sorry for putting you through such a hassle.
      I'm leaving the BJD world behind. I have no space, money or motivation for it anymore. I still have a lot of parts to sell that I hope to get around to before the end of the year. Those who have previously expressed interest will be contacted before I set up a new thread.
      I'm sorry for the trouble I caused.
    8. I'm so sorry to hear that... T.T I hope you and your loved ones will be okay. I consider this finished, then. >.<
    9. fransyung, you're a sweetheart. Thank you for your message. I'm sorry for causing you trouble! All the best to you and your loved ones, too!