1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Paging Phyllia - RESOLVED

Aug 6, 2010

1. I had commissioned Phyllia to do my Souldoll Chantal head and sent her the head around the end of May. I had contacted her early in July for and update and she said it would take a few more days then she would be done. Needless to say, I have not received any kind of update in regard to my girl's face up. I have tried to contact her several times since then but she has not replied to any of my pm's even though she has been on DoA several times. I would like to have her paged, please. Thank you.
    2. Phyllia was last on the forum 4AUG. She is now Being Paged. Please keep this thread updated.
    3. i am in transaction with Phyllia, i have sent my head unoss the end of june ! It is my second transaction with her (she sent me back my nana in the end of May) !
    4. Hi, I also have a head with Phyllia, but she has already posted a reason for her non-responsiveness here.

5. Hi Diana,
      I'm back now. I'm extremely sorry for the delay. I did't mean to be disappeard. To be honest, I have been plagued with health problem all these weeks. Fortunately, I'm getting better after being hospitalized. In hospital I can browse the Internet with my cell phone but it couldn't process complex application and I failed to get in touch with you. I once asked my cousin for help, but she didn't know how to reply all these PMs because she knew little about my business. In a word, it's all my fault. I left hospital yesterday and returned to work. I PMed you with the photos of your girl's faceup just now.
      Sorry again. It's all my fault.
    6. Thank you so much for your reply, Phyllia, and I am truly sorry for your illness. Moderators, I have been in contact with Phyllia and I feel that our situation is resolved. You may remove the "Paged" status, thank you.