Paging pinkspider - RESOLVED

Feb 20, 2010

1. This isn't a bad page, but I would really, really like to get a hold of pinkspider. :\ I've sent two PMs in the past week and both of them have been unread despite the fact that she's been on.

Essentially: In December, my father got me a YoTenshi Kasumi for a birthday present. I bought the body from another seller and pinkspider was kind enough to be willing to split her Kasumi head and sell just that to me, for which I am incredibly grateful for. The head arrived without the headplate, and I contacted her on and off from around Christmas time (or a little bit after) about it and said that should she find it, I'd be happy to pay for her to ship it to me. She said that she found it and, around January 17th, let me know that she would send it and the papers when she had time.

I just really would like to know when the headplate was sent or when it will be sent. I live in student off-campus housing and my manager gets stupid about packages, so I need to know when to expect it so that I can keep an eye out for it.

So please, please let me know, pinkspider! ^^

2. pinkspider was last on the forum yesterday. She is now Being Paged.

3. Thank you for letting me know, Zagzagael!

Hopefully I'll hear from her soon. :)

4. PMed you yesterday, thought I'd let you know here since I don't know if you got it.

5. Just saw that I got the PM, and thank you very much for responding! :)

The items came in the mail today, and I can't thank you enough for sending them. This is very much resolved, and I hope that things get better for you! <3