1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Paging redastor - RESOLVED

Aug 15, 2011

1. redastor put a $100 non-refundable deposit on my Alice Cherry Blossom Ballerina back on May 10, 2011 with the understanding that the remaining balance would be due by the end of three months. Though we have maintained contact until about a month ago, no additional money was ever sent.

I have PMed redastor with reminders, etc. The remaining balance was due by August 10, 2011 and has not been paid. Last communication from redastor was from July 6, 2011 assuring me that payment would be on time.

This is my first time selling anything on DoA and I was hoping it would go smoothly. :( Just wondering what happened.
    2. Redastor was last on the forum today. She is now Being Paged.
    3. Hello,

I am afraid the problem here is really my lack of communication of which I have been guilty of with most every body of late due to extreme personal circumstances that prevented focus on the doll world for a time.

I have PM'ed Tinneranne2 to sort out the fact I am a week late with my payment and it should all be resolved.

4. I have received payment in full from redastor. The matter is completely resolved. :)