1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Paging Rowenstar!

Jun 16, 2010

1. Not so much a problem transaction here but I just need to get in contact with Rowenstar. She paid for a doll last month and received her, but she also had three other dolls on hold still. I know the last time she was on the DOA: Last Activity: 06-05-2010 09:35 PM
      And I've tried e-mailing the address she paid me through but have gotten no response, does anyone know another way of contacting her?
    2. rowenstar was last on the forum 5JUN. She is now Being Paged.
    3. No contact from her yet and make that 2 dolls on hold for her, I've had to take a recent offer for one of the dolls because I just couldn't wait any longer.
    4. is here i'm sorry i'll send you a pm of what happened i have been off the grid due to a car accident this is my first time back.
    5. Have been pm'd by rowenstar about the delay and am waiting to hear if she still wants the remaining dolls on hold.
    6. I'm going to mark this as resolved, I haven't heard from Rowenstar since the 19th and I'm assuming that the repercussions from the car accident were more serious then she thought and I hope she's doing well. I do however have one of the dolls left that she was going to purchase so it's there in case she still wants it, but I'm going to post her back up for sale in the next week or so. Good luck RS! ^_^