1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Paging sherri1993 - RESOLVED

Mar 29, 2011

1. I really didn't want to have to resort to this ):
      But back in January, I sent off my PukiPuki to Sherri to receive a face up that she was promoting for free. She responded to all of my messages promptly and communication seemed perfectly clear.
      But then communications just stopped and now I haven't heard from her in 2 weeks. The last message I received she stated she was ill and was going to get my doll out later that week but I haven't heard from her since. I've sent about 5 messages on dA and of those 5, only 1 was read.
      I just want my doll back; what should have only taken a few weeks has now taken a few months; it's coming to be APRIL now. Please Sherri, if you're reading this, contact me asap and try and post my doll soon!
    2. sherri1993 was last on the forum today. She is now Being Paged.
    3. No word today...
    4. My messages on dA are still unread, and I still have no response...sigh.
    5. I received a response, Sherri was still in the hospital, it seemed... though I'm very happy to have received a message.
    6. It's been a few days...no sign of Nico still.
    7. I shipped her out yesterday. So sorry for the delay. You should be receiving her in the next few days.
    8. Thank you very much, I'll consider this resolved when he comes in the mail (:
    9. Still no word. Just updating.
    10. Got him today. Resolved.