1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Paging SproutsMom - RESOLVED

Apr 1, 2009

1. Paging SproutsMom in regards of my purchase of a pair of 14mm Green Glass eyes >> Sale Thread

Paypal payment sent on March 7th, 2009.

I received no notification of shipment. I received no package.

I PM'd an inquiry her on March 26th, 2009. No response.

Her last activity was 03-07-2009 06:33 PM according to her profile on April 1st, 2009 (today).

The sale thread for the eyes was last updated on 03-07-2009 at 06:31 PM. I can only guess it was to change the status of the eyes to SOLD (hopefully after confirming my payment), as they are marked as such now.

Anyone have any news on what may have happened to her?
    2. April 6th, 2009 - I have opened a dispute with Paypal, hoping to get SproutsMom's attention on this matter. She still has not logged into DoA nor answered the email I sent her. If by April 15th no answer is given, the dispute will be escalated to a claim in hopes to get the money back so I can purchase the same color eyes from another seller. :)
    3. Edit of above: Somehow I thought it was the 12th... the claim will be escalated in 3 days from today, so that'll be on the 11th. :sweat
    4. Hello--Didn't see any of your messages as I've not been on any of those accounts. I did ship the eyes on March 9th, the Monday after receiving your payment on the 7th. I had e-mailed you upon receiving your payment and told you that I would ship the eyes out that day, and did as promised. I've already e-mailed you as well. Thanks.
    5. April 9th, 2009 -- SproutsMom and I are delegating it through PayPal dispute. Will update more once a resolution has been found.
    6. April 10th, 2009 -- Refund given. Please mark this thread as resolved and close it. Thank you!