1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Paging Suuchan - RESOLVED

Nov 12, 2008

1. Whats going on:
      So I have a wtb thread for damaged dolls. She PMed me to make me an offer on a latiblue body with a cherry head that had been dyed improperly.

The last time I heard from her was on November 2nd, even though I know shes been online since then. (she was last on Nov.9th)

I just want to know that my dolls been shipped...

It was supposed to be in the mail on Monday November 3rd. I never got any response after her last message on the 2nd.

and obviously no doll has shown up in the mail over the last 10 days.

If it hasnt been shipped.... for what ever reason i really just want a refund.

Ive done a trade with suuchan before and there were no problems. I understand internet being down, but if she was online there was no reason for me to NOT be told that she was in the mail.
    2. btw: I have sent her multiple PM's since her last one to me.
    3. I sent her messages asking about shipping on the 6th, 7th, and 9th
    4. replied to me today, said she was sick adn that its shipped. :)
    5. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you.

I told you before that I've had to use the internet at the local library, since ours hasn't been working-I think that's why it's shown me getting on DoA even though I haven't been able to even load the page. Maybe it sent just enough of a signal to think I had logged in?

Like I told you in the PM I sent back, I've been very, very sick. My parents were out of town and just got back, and so I had my mother send the doll. I'll go home and get the tracking number, and try to get that to you as soon as I can.
    6. she sent me the tracking number. will update when the package arrives.
    7. arrived today.